Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gee-Tar

I started guitar lessons last night with Heath Gordon!
I have wanted to learn for as long as I can remember. But I've always had so much on my plate!
I'm really excited I've got the chance now to really dig in to learning about it and have time to practice too!
Plus we love Heath! He and the Mr. grew up together and are close friends, so we are really going to enjoy our time with him.

Not a lot going on lately besides that.
Adam's gums have healed and he's back to his "normal" eating. (if you can call it normal LOL)
My sister might be coming to stay with me this summer, so I'm really looking forward to that.
Really that's it, I'm just looking forward to warmer weather, planting some lovelies in the flower bed, sitting on my new porch swing, riding my horse, rodeo season....that all sounds pretty good. =)



No comments: