Sorry, I haven't had much time to think about a post much less write one! This time of year is so busy! But I wanted to stop and share just a smidgen about the play this year. It was truly amazing. Honestly, the day before our first performance I was really nervous that it was going to be complete chaos, but it was the furthest thing from it. Everything just came together so well and lines were right on and we all just had a wonderful time telling the story. It was a huge commitment and lots and lots of work but after that last performance it was worth every minute of time lost at home. I know that the Lord used it to win someone even if only one.
Check out those curls!!! haha! I've discovered the curling wand! I don't know if that is the actual name of it but it curls like nothing I've ever used before. You literally have to WASH the curls out. SO if you have stubborn locks that won't stay curled (like me) I highly recommend this tool!
As for these two.....
I'm fairly certain, love is in the air.... but we will see. Aren't they just a beautiful couple? I've already got them married with children....is that bad? haha Nick would KILL me if he knew I was posting this. Oh well. It's a good thing he doesn't read. =)
Talk soon!
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
You did a wonderful job in the play!!
You all looked so cute! I missed the play this year & I'm sad about it. Your hair looks ADORABLE in those curls!!
Thank you Shaina!!! =))
Thank you Becky! =)) ya'll are too sweet.
Post a Comment