I have the sweetest friends on the face of this earth I tell ya! Not to mention the sweetest husband. He loves to surprise me and I love that. He told me we were going to eat with Jennifer and Dustin last night for my birthday but when we got there to pick them up a bunch of our other friends were there as well and that's when I knew he had planned a little surprise. What a sweet guy. Since he works all day Jenn did most of the footwork for him and made dinner for everyone (Mexican=yum!) and picked up a cookie cake with a horse on it! ha! It was too cute!! I had a wonderful time celebrating with them and getting to see them before Christmas. I got a little plug in scentsy with keys and key holes on it (which of course I LOVE), a little notebook ( I love little books ), a cute freestanding plaque that matches my key collection with a quote on it, some scentsy bricks, some yummy vanilla bean hand soap, and a malco movie gift card!! I made out like a bandit!! I don't think I have never felt so loved by my friends in all my life, as much as I feel loved by the ones I have in my life now. Not because of the gifts of course, but because I don't think there is anything they wouldn't do for Adam and I. No distance too far, and no amount of time is ever too much time spent. I don't know if that makes sense but I love them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
That is so sweet & what a cute cake!!
Post a Comment