Wednesday, October 31, 2012

While I've Been Away!


















I have missed everyone SO much here in blog world!!!! This is a very poor update on what's been going on but it's something (and something is ALWAYS better than nothing;) )

I am absolutely LOVING my job! I've learned SO much and am learning new things every single day. Seeing cute pups (large and small) every day make it that much sweeter of course. =)

I've spent some incredible times with incredible friends. I went to my first Women of Faith Conference  and was blessed beyond measure by an incredible group of women.

I've married off TWO of my siblings!! AHH! Cody and Krissie are still big and pregnant and expecting sweet Maxxon Ray on December 10th. =) They decided they wanted to get married and had a quiet little wedding in a little church that she grew up in. It was a very sweet time for our family. Karrisa and Brent just got married October 6th. It was a beautiful country wedding and I've never seen a more beautiful bride. It was perfect and we had such a great time!

Nick and Hannah (brother in-law and girlfriend) are still going strong! They are such a sweet couple. We don't get to see them very much but they are precious and we miss them all the time!

I'll have to come back and post more pictures of the wedding's when I get more time. I've missed reading everyones blog and hope to get back to a regular post someday soon!! 

Have a blessed Wednesday and Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

Meagan said...

Yay Jessica Blogged :) You've been busy! Still can't get over how pretty you looked in your sisters wedding!!!!