Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wow.....I am BACK!!!!!

It's is such a weird feeling to be back in blog world!!!!
I am so excited to be writing again, life has changed so much since I have been here! 
I'm going to try small posts to start off with since I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. 
Life as a MOTHER leaves little room for things like this....ahhhh so good write that. 
That's right I am now the momma to the sweetest punkin head I've ever laid eyes on. 
He is 6 months tomorrow, blonde hair, blue eyes, and weighing a whopping 22lbs.
We are so in love.
God is GOOD. 
He is so faithful.

I'm not even going to try to catch up on the last two years, so much has happened. So I'm just going to start from right now and try to keep it up! 

Little man rolled over for the first time this past Sunday (12-08-13). So exciting. 

I am pooped, but glad I got to post a little bit at least.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my word!! What a surprise!! So glad you are back :)

Jessica S. said...

thank you Katie!!!! =)))) so glad to be back!