This is my sweet little family =) short 1 monster and a horse.
I decided to use this picture for my very first post because these 3 sweet faces are the ones I look forward to seeing every day.
The Lord has blessed me SO abundantly, not only by putting that handsome man in my life but also by far exceeding my expectations of what life would be like at 23 years of age.
I hope to use this blog to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in my life, that I can't spend time with as often as I'd like.
I also hope to use it for posting recipes, crafting idea's, and just to share what the Lord is doing in my life on a day to day (maybe week to week, haven't decided yet) basis.



















2 comments:
LOVE IT!!
HA! Thank you!! =)
Post a Comment