Well, last night I kind of did my own thing for the first time since Adam started his new job in August.
I am on the praise team at our church on Sunday mornings with an amazing, talented group of people, and we have practice's on Thursday evenings.
So after I got off work I went to TJMaxx (my favorite store on the face of the planet) and looked around there until it was time to head to the church.
Practice was wonderful as usual we are doing an awesome song this Sunday by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir "Thou Oh Lord" -amazing song.
Adam decided to go eat with an old friend and then go to the high school football game. So I was on my own, I got my favorite chicken salad from Sonic and headed home.
Poor Little Joe (my monster child) had to stay in his crate for a very long time so he was very happy to see momma.
After I ate and played with him for a while I decided to leave my crafting alone for the evening and crash on the couch with full control of the remote control. =D *Happy Dance*
Law & Order Special Victims Unit (my favorite here lately) was on until way passed my bedtime so I watched until Adam made it home.
I LOVE spending the evenings with my husband there is no questioning that. But I have to admit it was pretty nice being alone for a bit, just me and my monster.





















1 comment:
I have to agree with that last sentence! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment