Monday, July 2, 2012

Little Sis said "YES" to the dress!

Well, I just realized I hadn't been keeping up with life very well here lately!

My sister Karrisa is now engaged! She is 2 years younger than me and will be getting married October 6th of this year! We are very excited for her and have already started getting things together.

We went last Thurday and tried on dresses. The 2nd one she tried was the one she fell in love with...she looked beautiful in everything. =) I was told not to post pictures of the dress so that will have to wait =/  This gives an idea though...

















My other sister Errica and I also found our bridesmaid dresses, they will be in turquoise not red and purple. ;) Please excuse the dumb pictures of me and Errica, we can NOT take a serious picture together.


















She has also picked some hairstyles that I love...

The blonde one is the one she would like for herself and the dark one is the one I will probably do..























If she decides on something else, I'm going with the blonde one. I love the braid!
Very excited! It's going to be a sweet western themed wedding outside. We are going to wear boots and denim jackets with our dresses (if it's cool) and the guys are wearing jeans and vests. She has picked Sunflowers as her flower and the guys are wearing cotton blossoms as their boutonnieres. =)

Just ideas...

No comments: