We had a great low-key weekend.
Friday night we stayed in and watched a couple of movies.
Saturday I woke up early and went to TJMaxx (love) and made a quick trip to Walmart to pick up candy and a 4th of July shirt for Adam.
We were asked to drive Charlotte Douglas for the local rodeo parade and throw candy to the crowds. She is running for Republican State Representative. She was also my Medical Academy teacher in Highschool. I love her! She is so sweet!
(this was us before the parade)
After that we went to El Chico for dinner (love). Then walked the mall for a bit and looked at tennis shoes. I wanted to watch the new movie Brave but we missed the 7 o'clock and I couldn't last long enough to make it to the 10 o'clock. (ha! that makes me sound old)
Sunday night we had a "get to know you" get together at our Life Group leaders house. It was super fun. We have a new couple that has joined us and we wanted to use that time to get to know them better. We ate, and played spoons and catch phrase! We had a great time. I also made a 4th of July cake like I've done the past two years...it turned out pretty cute. It was just so hot in the house my strawberries were running and the frosting didn't turn out how I'd like either. =/ But still yummy!!
It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the 4 day week! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment