So I realize that my post are getting fewer and further between and I hate it! I just get in a funk sometimes and forget the importance of writing everything down...I'll try to do better.
First of all I would like to write how broken hearted I am for the families of the movie shooting last weekend. I will never understand why things like that happen, but I will continue to pray for the healing of the wounded and broken hearted. I will also be praying for the shooter. I can't wrap my mind around any of it, but I know that Jesus died for him just like He died for me and I just pray that he would come to know the Lord before it's too late.
My biggest news is that I got a new job! I am beyond excited!! I will be working as a Veterinary Technician at a local Animal Hospital and I couldn't be more excited. It really is a dream job and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity!
I have gained a some very sweet friends in this chapter of my life and starting a new journey will be very bittersweet for me. I will truly miss them, but hope to keep in touch often! One of those girls brought me this sweet gift this morning. I love it so much, its such a perfect little keepsake to remember this time of my life.
In other news, Adam's g-pa Bob is having open heart surgery tomorrow or Saturday. We are praying that all goes well, and for a speedy recovery. We love him so very much and are ready to have him back to his ornery self. He has had a rough week and a half, but he's such a trooper! We love you so much Bob!
One of my dear friends had her sweet baby girl! I am thrilled to have her here and healthy! She is beautiful! I can't wait to watch her grow!
We said goodbye to a dear friend from our life group last week.. She and her family moved due to her husbands job. I am praying for their new journey in Tennessee! She is such a bright spot and I've loved getting to know her and will miss her so much! (She is the third one from the right)
My sister just sent out her Save the Date's a couple of weeks ago, I can't believe time is going by so quickly! October 6th will be here before we know it!
I just love this picture of Adam and little "J". It seems like he has taken a liking to Adam every get together we've had lately, I can always find them together at some point and it just melts my heart. =) They are playing games on his phone in this picture. I love it.
While I'm talking about my honey, I have to brag on the flowers he sent me after finding out I got the job at the clinic. I love the most that he celebrates with me in the good times. He is so sweet to me. I am so thankful for him.
Suzie or "Nana" in our house, furbaby-sat Little Joe during our last date night. While we were watching our movie I received this picture with the caption "just hanging out with Hoss". It made me laugh. Dogs are so funny. Especially these too...
Exciting news saved for last! I am going to be an auntie to a baby BOY!!! We just found out yesterday that my brother Cody is going to have a SON! I am so happy! I am still just amazed at technology. It is such a miracle to see such details of their little bodies inside the womb! I soaked up every second up it. He was partying like a wild man in there, just kicking his little chicken legs and throwing his hands around! So funny! Once he got comfortable though, there was no moving him. The tech said he is about the size of a hot dog bun right now! Sooo tiny! I love him so much already! I will never understand how it's possible to love someone SO much! (and he's not even my own!)
He will be here before we know it! I am so excited (if you couldn't tell by allll the exclamation marks Lol)! The first picture is of him with his face between his knees, check out the FEET on that kid! HA! And of course the second one is of his precious face. Mmm-mm! Love you sweet baby!
They have decided to name him Brantley Ray






























No comments:
Post a Comment