I am ready for a weekend with electricity!!
Now if only Adam could feel good when he gets home today, we may just have a fun weekend. Poor guy works in the weather all day, but he works so hard that he stays sweaty under all the many layers of clothing he has to wear to stay warm. So i'm not sure what the solution is there but he seems to always get some kind of cold during the winter.
Our power went out again yesterday and I thought we were in for another long weekend, but the electric company was quick to save us! It came back on as soon as I lit my last candle for the night. We are very thankful!
Little man is going through something right now, I'm not sure what is going on with him but it keeps me in constant prayer for wisdom. I'm hoping it's something as simple as teething. He just cries a lot. Even in his sleep he whimpers almost constantly, like something hurts. I can't find any bumps in his mouth like that may be what it is, but last night his gums did feel a little hot to me.
He is growing so fast. He's trying to figure out the crawling thing already. Blows my mind. When the crying starts wearing on my nerves I try to remember how fast time has gone already, and remind myself that one day I'll wish he would cry for me to comfort him. It is easier to say that when he is jabbering and giggling in the background. =)
I'm just so thankful to be getting to stay home with him, and soak up every minute. Even the not so great minutes. ;)
Just a few notes about what he's doing now:
He is 6 months old
Still up every 2 hours for feedings during the night. If I'm lucky 3-4, but this doesn't happen very often anymore.
He reaches for toys and Little Joe (Little Joe wants no part of the pinching little fingers, he keeps his distance)
He is starting to cry when he can't see me in the house (not sure this is a good thing, but what can I say? He loves his momma)
He LOVES the Veg. Tale song "I love you a bushel and a peck" Also starting to love the song "you are my sunshine"
He's almost in a size 3 shoe (I got him his first pair of converse for Christmas, but he's already wearing them because no other shoe fits him in the house)
That's all I can think of right now
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment