Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cat-Dog

Ok, so I seriously think my sweet Little Joe is part cat. He has never even seen a cat which makes this all so weird!
He walks on the back of our couch like a cat waiting to pounce.
He coughs up furballs. I do not kid.
He cleans his ears (I desperately wish I had video of him doing this).
He sits on the back of the couch with the same posture as a cat.
He likes to sit in the windowsill even when there is nothing to look at.
And he watches t.v. like this:
Maybe I have given him a complex with all the cat print blankets?
Not real sure, but he is definitely a special, special boy.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh! It's the cat print blanket!! Knew it had to be something!I am still laughing!

Jessica S. said...

LOL! That MUST be it! HAHAHAHAHA! I didn't even THINK about it until I added the picture and there it is! He lays on it ALL the time! hahahahaha im crackin up!

Beaubecky said...

That is funny! His furr looks kinda like a cat in this picture.

Jessica S. said...

haha! it does! he's such a little weirdo