Well we went from not a lot to - more than enough "to do's" these past couple of weeks.
Friday afternoon Adam got off early after his check up at Dr. Butler's office. So he decided to visit the fishies to see if they were biting. Just one little guy had worked up an appetite.
After that "he" must have spread the word that we were there, because Adam didn't catch anything else. But that was enough to get his mouth watering for his fishing trip coming up next weekend. The guys from our Sunday School class are going on a trout fishing trip together for a little "male bonding".
While we were at the pond we got a visit from these two:
Good Ol' Haas, he thinks he's a human. I think Gary enjoys the company. =)
Then Saturday, two of our dear friends finally got hitched. We all (Suzie, Gary, Nick, us and Phil) rode up to Siloam Springs together for the celebration.
It was beautiful! The colors were pink, gray/silver, and black. She carried lillie's and so did her girls. The cake was decorated with them as well. I didn't have my good camera with me or I would've had some better pictures.
There is a group of guys that go together to all of their friends weddings that come up. They are so sweet to go, and I know they enjoy catching up when they get the chance.
That's not all of them, the others were part of the bridal party and hadn't arrived to the reception yet.
(had to throw in a couple of us)
Sunday after church I picked up my mom's German shepherd, Black Jack. I was going to take him to the groomer this morning, but when I put him on a leash and realized how large and high strung he was I didn't want to leave him with our poor sweet groomer. haha
So we went to the pet wash that they have at a local car wash instead, AFTER I took him to PETCO. (not the best idea I've ever had) I thought it'd be a good time for him and he'd get a little exercise while we were at it. Well he did, or I did, not sure which.
Later, while we were inside the pet wash he shook 3 times. (yay just what I wanted, a dog scented shower)
Then while I was putting our supplies back in the car he pooped on top of the drain.....nothing like the smell of a hot poopie inside a humid 80 degree sun room.
ugh.
I was exhausted.
I took him back to moms and headed home.
Why do I sign up for these things? LOL
It really is fun for me AND I got a great workout with this one.
I guess I'd have 10 dogs if Adam would let me..but in the mean time I'll just love on the big/little stinky ones I can and take them back home. And I know it really helped my mom out, so that's a bonus.
Don't let his sweet smile and big chocolate eyes fool you.....I did.

























1 comment:
haha!! Wow he is big!! So cute!
Post a Comment