I saw this on someone else's blog and enjoyed reading it so I decided to play along!
A.
Age: 23
B.
Bed size:
King! L.O.V.E it! I can stretch my arms in both directions and not touch the Mr. or the edge =) ahhh it's wonderful. However most of the time I end up on his side pushing him off with the ENTIRE other side of the bed vacant =) haha.
C.
Chore you dislike:
Dishes and Laundry it's a tie, but dishes are the Mr.'s chore and laundry is mine (even though the Mr. gets tired of wearing the same dirty undies and decides to do a load every now and then....I kid....or do I? *insert evil laugh
D.
D.
Dogs:
Three! Adelaide, AJ & Little Joe. then sometimes we get the occasional guests from next door, Haas and Sadie.
E.
Essential start to your day:
At least a short prayer, my daily read from my chronological bible app. on my iPhone, then whatever I can find to drink-coffee, diet DP or ice water. I can go without food but can't go without beverage.
F.
F.
Favorite color(s):
Green green green any shade of green, and any shade of blue.
G.
Gold or silver:
silver
H.
H.
Horses?:
YES! Two, Jazmine and Honeymoon. and maybe a third? Jazzy could be preggers as I type this! =) we shall see!
K.
M.
O.
P.
Z.
I.
Instruments you play(ed):
Alto Saxophone and learning Acoustic Guitar
J.
J.
Job title(s):
Wife, receptionist, house keeper, cook, dog lover on-er (lol), horse keeper, and Sunday morning singer.
K.
Kids:
L.O.V.E. them but don't have any of my own yet!
L.
L.
Live for:
Times the Lord truly uses me in someones life, when my husband says exactly what's on his mind, feeding people and animals, warm chocolate chip cookies, sitting on the front porch on a cool summer day, the smell of fresh cut grass, a bouquet of fresh cut flowers on my table, the smell of a new baby, sunshine, picking blackberries, rubbin a puppy belly...the list could go on life is good!
M.
Most memorial moment:
It's a close tie between the time when the Mr. proposed and the morning of my wedding. I'll never forget either of those two but the morning of my wedding was extra special. I spent the night at my in-laws house while the Mr. and his little brother had a sleep over at the Mr.'s apartment. I woke up that morning to rain, I put on my fuzzy white robe and went downstairs to find Suzie sitting at the computer watching the weather. When I walked into the den it was cold on my bare feet and fresh hydrangeas were in buckets all over the room waiting to be arranged for the reception. It smelled wonderful, it looked indescribable and the excitement for the day was almost unbearable.
I won't ever forget that morning.
N.
Nicknames:
I have had many, the first one was Jessie (which I secretly hated anyone besides my Papa to call me that it was just toooo girlie sounding) then my little sister Errica called me Naboosha or Boosha for short LOL (I have no idea where that came from) then I was called Squirrel from students in Jr. High (I think it was because of my ponytail? not sure) then in high school everyone in the marching band (who I spent almost all my time with) called me Boomer Sooner because I was from Oklahoma.
Now the Mr. calls me anything BUT my actual name. So if you say my name and I don't turn to look at you it's probably because I have forgotten what it sounds like to be called by it.
O.
Overnight hospital stays?
None that I can remember.
P.
Pet peeves:
When I ask my husband what he wants for dinner and he says "I don't care." or "whatever you want". Also I can't stand it when someone puts their dishes in the sink and doesn't rinse them off.
Q.
Q.
Quote from a movie:
I L.O.V.E. the quote from The Notebook when Noah says "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." I also love the quote from Sweet Home Alabama when he asks her "Why do you want to marry me anyway?" at the end of the movie and she says to him "So I can kiss you anytime I want." There are many more.
S.
S.
Siblings:
Two sisters and three brothers! I am the oldest.
T.
T.
Time you wake up:
I try REALLY hard to wake up at 6 but I usually hit the snooze until 6:38 which gives me exactly 12 minutes before I HAVE to walk out the door.
U.
U.
University attended:
University of Arkansas at Fort Smith (only 2 semesters)
V.
V.
Vegetables:
I love them all raw but I don't like many cooked....isn't that weird?
W.
W.
What makes you run late:
Trying to decide what I'm going to wear....
X.
X.
X-rays you’ve had:
ALLLL kinds of dental x-rays...MRI's and CT scans. Thanks to all of my many car accidents.
Y.
Y.
Yummy food you make:
I can actually say I prefer my own cooking to a lot of others. I had good teachers ;) but some favorites in my house are: Chicken Spaghetti, Chicken Fried Steak (from scratch), Mexican Chicken, Pot Roast, and any dessert.
Z.
Zoo animal favorites:
I looove the polar bears, zebras, elephants, lions, tigers, and giraffes. I guess I like them all?


















2 comments:
Sweet Home Alabama is one of my top fav movies! & I hate it when Beau leaves dirty dishes in the sink. I tell him to wash them or leave them out of the sink. I don't know why but it drives me crazy. :)
You are such a sweet girl! I love how you love the simple things!!
Thanks Becky!! =) You are so sweet!
Doesn't that just drive you nuts?! Must be a guy thing.... haha
Post a Comment