Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photo Dump

I have a ton of pictures on my iPhone that I want to make sure I have posted here in case anything happens to my phone. SO here is a photo dump "first class" ha ha.
These are in NO particular order.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Adam.
I believe he right out of high school in this picture.
 Same for this one....such a baby face =)
A typical evening at our casa. This was actually before we got our new sectional. Daddy sleeps while creating a one of a kind soft spot for baby Joe to watch TV on. ha-ha
Adam's 23rd birthday cookie cake. It's a doozie cake can't leave that part out! (a doozie = two cookies with icing in between them-this is just a much larger version of that. it's his favorite) 
One of Little Joe's first days with us. 
He is wearing one of Adam's socks that I cut to fit him like a sweater.  
 Again, without the "sweater" on
Adam and I at our friends Brittany and Tyler's wedding
Championship football game Nick's senior year of high school 
Adam went back to a cheer practice one night at the college a couple of years ago and tossed his old partner Cherish just for fun
(which explains his attire) 
Our first Christmas picture December of 2006
 Family picture. I believe this was taken the Easter before we were married.
Sitting outside our favorite fondue restaurant "Melting Pot" in Destin July 2010 
Same trip, at McGuire's Irish Pub another favorite
Jazzy and me. Late summer 2008. 
 Meeting Natalie White (the survivor winner) before shooting a commercial with her for work.
 Sheriff Joe
 Thanksgiving 2007 at the Taylor's
Thanksgiving 2009 with my step mom's family 
 Wedding dress shopping in Fayetteville with a couple of my favorite ladies. Suzie and Elizabeth
This just makes me laugh. Me on Jazzy with the little wild one running ahead of us
Stopping to let mess pot nurse every 10 seconds can get QUITE annoying ha-ha

 Again, she was so tiny and sweet
That's all folks! Happy Thursday

4 comments:

Katie said...

Awww! LOVE it!

Beaubecky said...

Great pics Jessica! Great memories!!

Brittney said...

Hey- that's MY wedding in the back of that picture! :-) Who knew they did doozie cakes? Yummm!

meeksmiles33 said...

So sweet! Love them!