Here are a few pictures of the place! It was all decorated in old antique stuff which I just loved!
We ate breakfast and then drove out to the adventure center for the whole day Saturday and crawled all the trails with a group of friends that went. It was soooo much fun. This was our first big trip with BIG (as in S.T.E.E.P.) trails, and I am officially hooked! Adam has always loved it but I didn't know how sure I was about the really high stuff (where you feel like you are going to flip over). But I am big fan now! LOVED IT. Seriously. Here are a few pictures from the ride. There are a lot of the same thing. But the trees were so pretty I was trying to get some of all the pretty leaves but the pictures just don't do them justice.
Sooooo fun! We had a wonderful time!! We did have a tire blow out on the trailer Saturday night, but come to find out our sweet hostess was the MAYOR of Ozark! Ha! So she hooked us up with a man in town that met us on Sunday morning to help us fix it so we could get home. I imagine we will probably be going back for another visit in the future. =)
As for Little Joe, he missed us but he had a great time at the grandparent's place ;) hehe.
This is where you will find Joe in the evenings. Riiight next to big daddy, haha.

Here he was last night giving momma lovin's before bed time. please excuse my no-makeup face, pretty scary huh? it's what I wore for halloween. haha I promise I was not choking him! We have this routine every night I tell him "it's time for bed buddy" (same.thing.every.night.) and he turns into a wet noodle with pity that he can't sleep in bed with mom and dad. HA! Such a sweet face though. He's my baby.
As for trick or treater's, we never get ANY but I'm pretty sure this little one is my favorite ;)
Sweet Rigs. She says "Chocolate Treat!" and I hear that yesterday she told everyone "I save the world!" ha! good times.
I did get a ring on the door bell at dusk from Suzie and Gary! They brought me a big purple mum and a pumpkin!! So pretty! I'll have to take a picture. =) They are so sweet.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween night! Now it's time to get ready for Turkey DAY! Yippee!! It'll be here before we know it!










































5 comments:
wow what a weekend! Looks so fun! I love the pictures of the bed and breakfast! And Joe! How cute!!
I have an uncle that helps run all that mess at Byrds! My cousin is named after Cass... how redneck right? He used to travel the country to compete. He was even on ESPN for it, 15 seconds of fame haha Next time y'all go to one of those let me know and I will have him look for ya!
Also- we were in Ozark for a bit this weekend too! Love the fall colors!
How fun! The bed & breakfast looked really sweet!
We stayed at the Lamplighter for my birthday last year! The sweetest lady and she made us the best breakfast! She made us this parmesean baked tomato that I've been trying to replicate...so yummy!
Glad ya'll had a great weekend! Missed seeing you at church!
aww! isnt she the best?! yes! she served us those tomatoes but i passed them up, i'm wishing i hadn't now!! =(
we missed being at church! looking forward to being back this week! =)
Post a Comment