Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy 1 Year Blog!!

Can't believe how fast a year has gone since I started this blog. It has been everything I've wanted in keeping a record of what life has been like, and I hope to continue for many years to come. I plan to have it printed once a year! I'm really excited about that! I think it'd will be super neat to have the books for our children to look back on someday and I think they'll keep nicer and longer than a scrapbook too.

I can't help but be thankful for everyone and everything in my life when I look back over all my posts. God has been so faithful and has shown so much love to us in so many ways. In all of the ups and downs and lessons learned, life is good.  I am so excited to see what He has in store!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy first anniversary! I hope we have many more years of blogging together!