Well I can't believe it's already here. Another wedding anniversary!
Today we celebrate 4 years as husband and wife.
Of course we have had lots of ups and downs as any husband and wife do in a marriage, but the good far outweighs the bad. Every.single.time.
I asked Adam if he would do it all again this morning, and his response was, "I'd do it again 100 times."
My answer would be the same. I can't imagine what my life would be like without him. He has been every single thing I didn't even know how to hope for growing up. What a blessing he has been to me, whether he knows it or not.
I absolutely love being his wife. He brings me so much joy. He is a strong support system, he makes me laugh and he encourages me.
He is my best friend.
I can only pray that the good Lord let's me live to grow old and gray with this man. I love him so much.
Happy 4th Anniversary Adam!




















2 comments:
Happy anniversary! I remember your wedding because it was such a fun night for us (and one of my first times to meet lots of Greenwood folks). Hope your anniversary is great!
Thank you so much Brittney!! =) That's so sweet of you to say!! We did have a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment