Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another one down!

We had a GREAT night! We celebrated by eating at our favorite restaurant and staying up late making our own yummy dessert and watching Bonanza. =)






















It was a special night for us. My favorite part is the card exchange. I love reading how he feels about me, and I love having it to treasure for years to come.

His flower "hookup" as he calls her (his mother) is out of town for kids church camp. So he wasn't able to send me flowers to work. =) Sweet guy, he was genuinely upset about it. 

While Suzie has been out of town, I have been watering her flowers for her and couldn't help but notice my favorite hydrangea bushes were looking pretty pitiful from the lack of rain and high temps when I was watering last night. I decided to cut some of them before they could turn too brown to enjoy. =)

They are looking mighty fine on my kitchen counter. I carried hydrangeas on my wedding day, so it's sweet to have some to look at while celebrating another year of marriage. =)























We had a wonderful evening together....still can't believe it's already been 4 years since we said "I do."

God is good!

1 comment:

Beaubecky said...

So sweet Jessica! Such a sweet couple!!