Tuesday, May 15, 2012

the good stuff...

There aren't too many things in this world that make the sun shine on a cloudy day like these two things...
















Also, some things going on in my little world that I don't really have much to write about yet but I know the Lord has his hand in it after seeing that the title of my devotional today is "Financial Security versus Faith" and reading this little tidbit...




Pretty incredible how quickly the Lord gives you the answers when you are looking for His answer.
(Matthew 6:33)

On days like today I find myself saying "is it really that easy Lord?" Maybe because I haven't been in this relationship for a very long time or maybe that's just the way it is, but I find it quite terrifying to step out on faith and trust that the Lord will provide rather than knowing what the end result will be.

However.. I'm ready to jump.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh how exciting!!!!!