Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm still here!! Update in Iphone pictures....

Sorry to disappear! I've just been living life...here are some pictures to get my blog back up to date. Since it's not letting me put a caption with each picture I will explain them all here....

  • A very important little girl in our life had her 3rd birthday party. The kid loves Lion King, my gracious! Her sweet aunt April made her cake and did such a great job! It tasted amazing too!
  • I got the sweetest tin with my watch purchase in Destin, that can be turned into a birdhouse. It's the cutest little thing hanging on that fence post.
  • I'm going to be an aunt. Found out my little brother (17) and his girlfriend (16) are expecting. I took them to their first OB appointment yesterday. Not really ready to talk about it.
  • My sweet friend Audree is having a baby girl "Aurora" and I loved putting together this basket for her!
  • Can I just say how BLESSED I am with some INCREDIBLE people in my life? Read that today and felt like 100 birds burst into song and a rainbow shot across the sky! So thankful for my sweet friend.
  • Went through a short 1 day phase of wanting a capuchin monkey...I do not kid. But once I read about their strict diet, poop throwing, up to 50 year lifespan, and eternal terrible 2 stage, I changed my mind. lol =)
I think that's it! The Avenger's is showing in theaters this weekend and I'm excited to see it! I love Marvel Comic stuff. Should be fun!

It's May! Can you believe it?

2 comments:

Katie said...

That monkey! O my heavens!! But the poo thowing would turn me off too!ha! And Rigs in her skates how cute!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Hey! Still praying for you sweet girl! That birdhouse! Cute!