Monday, May 21, 2012

Puppy love...

Puppies!! My step mom had her first litter of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and we got to see them this weekend. They are SO fun to play with right now. They are all girls and they are 7 weeks old. The black ones are the only two left. She is selling them for $350, if you know of anyone that's looking spread the word! =)

They have SUPER sweet personalities. One is straight haired and one is wavy/curly (I don't know much about the breed if you have questions, but I can find out!) She has put them in the paper, I'm just trying to spread the word a little more to help.

3 comments:

Katie said...

oH kill me those are so sweet! LOVE that last picture!!

Beaubecky said...

O my goodness!! PRECIOUS!!!

Shannon said...

They are the sweetest things ever! We have two and they had us at hello. :)