This weekend just FLEW by for me! We had our Sunday school Christmas party Saturday night. So I spent all of Friday night and Saturday morning preparing for it, and it wasn't even at my house! lol Friday night I drug Adam to every place under the sun after dinner, to find the perfect gag gift. I had no luck so I had to use some things I found on google.
There were so many things I wanted to do I decided to do all of them. So for Adams gift I bought a box and filled it with toilet paper and little cute baggies tied with a ribbon that had labels on each one.
These baggies consisted of:
Sprinkles=The World's Hardest Puzzle
Two Batteries=Gift NOT Included
Choc. covered bridge mix=Rudolph poop
Mini Baby Ruth's=Santa poop
Mini marshmallows=Snowman poop
Gum drops=Elf poop
Green M&M's=Grinch toots
Bag of pinto beans (raw)=Natural Bubble Bath with instructions
Fake poop=Adam poop
Everyone thought it was hilarious. The box was labeled "your kit to a fun filled weekend".
For my gift I decided to do something I used to get in trouble for as a kid.
Making slippers out of moms maxi pads =)
My sisters and I used to pledge the floor and slide down the hall on these bad boys~!
Talk about some entertainment!!! lol
The tassels are made out of tampons and I hot glued a decorative button on for some style. LOL
My poor Sunday school teacher (a man) got them as his gift and no one wanted to trade him (I have absolutely no idea why?!)
We also had a ugly Christmas sweater contest.
Adam HATES sweaters with a passion, so I can't believe he kept it on all night. The snowman used to be a toilet seat cover and his mom sewed it onto a sweater (hilarious).
Mine was just an outline of a tree until I decorated it =). Complete with real dangling ornaments, and the star ornament that is sewed onto the top. And the cute little snowman I cut off of a tote bag hahaha. Believe it or not we did not win the contest. lol
After the party there we went to Adam's mom and dad's house where they were hosting a Christmas party for Nick and his friends from college. We stayed there until 12:30 and decided it was time to head home.
We accidentally overslept Sunday morning and missed our Sunday school class =(. We went to church then lunch and came back home to do this....
SLEEP...
Except, as you can see my couch is completely full of large sleeping boys.
And my tired hubby has taken up the over sized chair and turned the dog kennel into a makeshift ottoman. And if you look closely you can see he also has a lap dog to keep him warm. =)
So that left me at the bar on a bar stool crocheting for 3 hours watching the Bonanza marathon the guys COULDN'T WAIT to get home and watch.
haha






















2 comments:
You crochet?? I wan't to learn! I already know how to knit, and I tried to teach myself how to crochet, but it didn't really work. haha I hope you have a great Christmas!
haha i attempt....i dont really know where i mess up. but i enjoy doing it even if it's ugly haha is that weird?
you need to teach me how to knit! i would love to know how to do that!
I hope you have a great Christmas too girly!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment