Monday, December 13, 2010

Wedding and Mousy's

Well we had a wedding to go to this weekend. One of Adam's best friends from high school "Feero"  finally met the love of his life. So we joined them in celebrating their big day on Saturday night. It was beautiful, but it was one of the most unique weddings I think I have ever been too. They were married in an expo center in which they draped white fabric from the ceiling and down the walls. Then they had crystal strands of beads hanging randomly from the ceiling, and had a big floral wreath of white hydrangeas and roses hanging above the platform that they stood on.
While they took communion a man painted a picture of Jesus holding an overflowing cup, on a huge canvas. The groom also washed his brides feet while the painting was taking place.
They wrote their own vows (which were SO sweet) and danced back down the aisle after being introduced as husband and wife. It was precious, but I couldn't help but think about my own wedding and how perfect it was to me. I love weddings.
Just a snap shot I took on my phone, sorry I don't have any of the ceremony to show you.

Sunday after church and lunch we crashed on the couch for our traditional afternoon nap. When something caught my eye. A.DIRTY.MOUSE!
I could not believe it!!!! It was climbing down the stair case and went behind the Christmas tree! ugh!!! I tried to get Little Joe to sniff it out but hes so goofy he probably doesn't even know what a mouse is. About 30 minutes later, there it goes! Back up the stairs!!! So I jump up and follow it! (lol) It went all the way up the stairs and turned left. Once it turned I lost it. =( So after evening service I went to Walmart and bought 4 mouse traps. *insert evil laugh
Set all 4 of them with cheese on both sides of the wall going down the stair case.
When I woke up this morning I found one of the traps FULL! of DEAD mousy!!!!
*insert BIG smile.
So hopefully I will be able to kill all of them where ever they might be living.
Is it bad that I'm kind of having fun? lol

One little detail I forgot to mention!!!
I'm going to get my hair cut this afternoon!!! =)))
I am keeping the length but I am having Melinda (Adam's first cousin, my hair girly and good friend) add some layers for body and I'm hoping it will get rid of some of the weight. I wear a pony tail a lot because it's hard to fix this much hair every single day. And it's getting to were the pony tails are KILLING my head. I have headaches just about every day.
I will try to get before and after pics and post them tomorrow! I've got my fingers and toes crossed, I'm pretty nervous but Melinda does such a good job I know it will look good.

1 comment:

Katie said...

O. My. Gosh.! Poor mouse! LOL! Aww wish you would've took some pics of the wedding, sounds beautiful!