Friday, July 15, 2011

Fingernail Friday

Just thought it'd be fun to do a "Fingernail Friday" because they both start with an "F" lol. Every now and then I like to get my nails done, it's definitely NOT something I keep up with or even do once a month. Last night I had an extra hour before I needed to be at church for practice so I decided to go to one of the local nail shops in town and get my nails painted. I've heard a lot about the new shellac product (probably didn't spell that right) and when I told the lady I just wanted my nails painted she asked me if I wanted shellac. So I said "sure why not, can you do a french manicure with it?" and they could so this is what I got.....


I REALLY like it! It's super hard and is supposed to last like 2 weeks. It did cost $25 which is a little much but definitely worth it. I got those little pink and yellow flowers with a rhinestone that you can't really see, but their really sweet and have the shellac on top of it so they'll stay on for as long as the rest of it does!

Not a lot going on so I haven't had much to post about!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: