We had a GREAT time this weekend with the Clay family at the lake! We drove up Friday evening and at Shangrila's little diner they have, where Adam and his family always enjoyed eating when they had their boat house. Then we headed to the Clay's place and just hung out and talked all night. Saturday we woke up to a pancake breakfast and then headed to the water! It's been so long since I've been to the lake I really enjoyed my time out there.
Adam grinning with his new teeth! =)
That's us before we went out on Saturday. (Lady in tye dye was telling Gary the instructions for when we got back, we had rented the boat for the day)
ha-ha, this was on our way back after a long day! They all look pooped!
I didn't get a whole lot of us in the water. That is me and Phoebe after tubing back to the docks. I.LOVE.TUBING. But I am SO.SORE. because of it! ha-ha
Floating
There is over 500lbs. of human on that tube! ha-ha
Cheese!
That would've been a really good picture if Adam didn't put chips in his teeth! ha-ha
Floating
There is over 500lbs. of human on that tube! ha-ha
Cheese!
That would've been a really good picture if Adam didn't put chips in his teeth! ha-ha
In the car on our way back to the Clay's! Yikes....SUN BURNT!
I LOVE this girl!
SO tired in this picture! haha We had just finished eating and I was ready for bed!
I really like this picture but my face is SO puffy! Ugh! I think it was a combination of water and sun burn and salty food (can I blame it on all of those things? It makes me feel better lol)
For dinner that night we had grilled steak, grilled shrimp, fresh corn on the cob, new potatoes from Suzie's garden, fried squash from Suzie's garden, cheese bread, & black berry cobbler with homemade ice cream for dessert. DEAR MERCY! I probably gained 5 lbs in that one meal! (*see puffy face above)
We had such a wonderful time and are hoping to go again next year!
Sunday, Adam and I drove home early so I could help host a baby shower for a sweet girl on the praise team. It turned out super cute and she got lots of goodies!
I just took a couple of shots of the main table and a close up of the cupcakes I ordered from my Aunt Robin. (notice the cute toppers I made with the cricut! and the cute green buttons I added to the pillar candles! =) )
Well, you can't really see the toppers. Here is a close up!
Well, I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!!
Happy Monday!


















No comments:
Post a Comment