We had a great 4th of July weekend! Very relaxed and laid back, which is the best kind of weekend sometimes! =) I don't have a lot to tell so I'll post some pics with some commentary. Hope everyone had a great time with family!
I got a little sprinkle happy on this cake you see =) and you better believe the inside is red and blue! haha I should have taken a picture!
After brisket and all the fixens at Grandpa & Grandma Wallace's, we spent the rest of the evening on the dock. I didn't fish this time, just watched him.
When he was done we sat and watched the sun go down. We did see a few fireworks but had to head home before it got too late, so we missed a lot of the big ones but I didn't get any on my phone.
Sigh* Very peaceful out there.
At home, I recently started having an audience while bathing. lol He's awfully cute but I really don't like to be stared at the entire time I'm scrub-a-dubbing in the tub.
If I turn on the jets and close my eyes he starts whining and then if I still don't respond he starts howling! haha He must think I'm dying in there or something! He also tries to get in.
Thank goodness he's just shy a couple of inches. If he grows anymore I'll have to lock him out or else I'll be taking a bath with him! ha-ha
That's it for now! Talk later!


















1 comment:
Love those pics of Little Joe!!
Post a Comment