Friday, September 9, 2011

New Piece of Awesomeness

I have been waiting patiently for a new entertainment center to come along at the right price. So long that I had almost given in and bought a p*ttery barn unit for an arm and leg that I had almost fallen in love with. Then, the day before yesterday my mother in law (whom is quite a.m.a.z.i.in.g.) had gone to a local furniture outlet and found a treasure of a find. SO without further ado....here she is!

















I am LOVING IT! I couldn't have found anything better to fill that space. All of the wood and furniture in my house is stained dark so I didn't know how the distressed off-white would look, but I really really like it.

This beauty had a price tag of $199.00 i.do.not.kid. The bottom shelf was actually an addition we bought to raise it up more, and that was $50. SO after tax we really got quite a bargain!

The little doors with black on the them open, you just push them in and they pop out. You can also remove them, like I did on the middle shelf. I will be putting baskets in them later to make the space more functional. But I'm thinking about taking more doors off so that I can keep the pictures on display too. The long doors beside the TV open as well, so I'll be able to store all of our movies in the unit.

I'm so excited about it, after 2 years of living in our house the living room is finally finished!! All thanks to my father in law for helping the Mr. build it, and sweet Suzie for always keeping an eye out for me! =)

4 comments:

Beaubecky said...

I LOVE that!!

Brittney said...

So nice! LOVE it!

Tonia Hobbs said...

OMG. LOVE. I need to visit this local store???!!! Local please??

Jessica S. said...

YES!!! LOCAL TONIA!! its the Riverside Furniture Outlet! you know where that is? I think they have more!