Adam, there truly are more than 10 things I love about you but for the sake of the people reading I'll keep it as close to 10 as I can. (These are in no order)
1. I love the smirk on your face when you're up to something. It makes you look like a little kid doing something he's not supposed to be doing and seeing if he can get away with it. Makes me laugh every.single.time
2. I love that you "secretly" watch your grandpa when he prays before dinner, when you think no one else is watching you-watch him. I don't know what exactly it is that you like about his face when he prays but I love the look on your face while you watch him
3. I love the relationship you have with your dad, I know that you will be such a wonderful dad and I hope that our children will have the same relationship with you
4. I love that you don't get mad at me for picking up stray dogs to find them homes even though I need another dog like I need another hole in my head. I do promise to quit doing that though =)
5. I love that you laugh at my jokes (even when I know very well, they probably aren't funny to anyone but me)
6. I love your big hands
7. I love that you take the time to kiss me and hug me bye every morning even when you think I'm asleep and even when you are running late
8. I love that you do the dishes for me even though there's probably nothing you hate more
9. I love your huge heart. A lot of people think that you are hard and cold and that there isn't much/if anything that really touches you. If only they could see that you cry when you speak about something you are passionate about, or grin from ear to ear when you see a little boy holding hands with their daddy at a football game (ahhhh, I love that heart of yours so much!)
10. Your work ethic. You are the hardest working person I know! You are willing to do whatever it takes to provide for us.
11. I love that you don't get upset and want to quit after a bad day and that it only makes you want to work that much harder. It makes me feel strong in some ways and makes me want to do the same after a bad day too.
12. I love that you miss me when I've been too busy, and that you are not afraid to tell me that. I especially love when you tell me to just drop what I'm doing and come home so that we can be together wrapped in our favorite blanket on the couch.
13. I love that we can talk about our struggles without feeling less loved by one another because of them.
14. OK I'll stop.. haha
What a blessing you are to me Adam Lee. I'll never understand why the Lord allowed me to call you my husband. I can't wait to see what the future holds!



















2 comments:
So.Sweet.
This. Made. Me. Ball. Like. A. Baby.
Post a Comment