- Sunday my new Tahoe was struck by lightning. It is being towed to the shop as I write this to see what the damage was. So crazy! I don't think it was actually "struck" I just know that during the thunderstorm Sunday evening is when it went bonkers and hasn't worked since.
- I was asked to do a speaking part in our church's "The Christmas Carol" play this year. I am totally nervous about it. I was told it was a "small part" only to find out later that "small" meant not-so-small. I get a tummy ache just thinking about the lines I have to learn. On top of that I have to say those line with a British.accent.I.do.not.kid.
- Our week nights are so busy right now. It seems like we have something going on every single night. Monday: usually our night at home Tuesday: practice for me, or eat with Adam's grandpa (he goes whether I can go or not) Wednesday: Church/IMPACT for Adam and Choir for me Thursday: Practice for me Friday: Usually our date night Saturday: Night out with Friends Sunday: Church in the morning and in the evening.
- I am still going strong on Weight Watcher's I will post about my recent loss tomorrow.
- I haven't been doing so great on the C25k for a couple of different reasons besides being crazy busy, but I might write on that later. Maybe
- I've been doing quite a bit of sewing! Not real crazy hard stuff, just lots of little things. But I am getting better at those little things so that gives me hope that I will be able to take on bigger, harder tasks in the near future.
- I have recently learned that I am quite like my MIL in many ways. I think it's kind of funny, so does she. She says that we are exactly alike in most ways except I can sing and she can dance, and I absolutely can NOT dance and she says that she absolutely can not sing.
- Suzie recently cleaned out her little workshop where she stored a lot of her fabrics for her interior decorator business she used to have. She has turned it into the cutest workspace and I have already spent my fair share of time there, and am looking for more projects to do just so I can go utilize the space. It's super fun and I can work on something and leave it there without absolutely destroying my house. (which is super nice)
Happy Tuesday!


















2 comments:
LOVE random posts! I can't wait to see what else you learn to sew and I know you will do just fine in the play!
Jessica! I am trying to learn to sew also! Except, it's more like hand stitching with me because I don't have a sewing machine..yet! Right now I am trying to sew some stockings for Jake and I. I should have started this project 2 years ago!
Post a Comment