Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had SUCH a great weekend!! Adam and I were both off work for Labor day, and he was off on Saturday too so we got to spend a full 3 days together! That doesn't happen too often so it's always so much fun when it does. We went to the High school football game Friday night (which was a blowout GO DOGS! so we left early) Then Saturday morning we got up early and drove an hour and a half to look at a Tahoe. =) I am VERY excited to say I got to bring it home with me!






























After we got finished wheelin n' dealin there, we drove to Fayetteville to watch the Hogs play! WOO PIG! There is not a whole lot in this world more fun than going to watch the Razorbacks play football. We went with Adam's dad and little brother Nick. We had a great time.























Sunday we had a great service and spent the evening at his mom and dad's for dinner.
Labor day we cleaned out the garage (such a good feeling to have that done!) and burnt trash. Then we were invited by some of our friends to join them for dinner. We roasted hot dogs and did the whole smore thing! {I'm LOVING this weather by the way}

We didn't do a whole lot but sometimes it's SO nice to just spend some quality time with the ones you love the most.

I'm going to the Dermatologist today to get everything checked out. I've been putting it off for a while but after having the scare (with my cervix) I decided I better not put it off any longer.
I'll be glad to get that over with.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: