I lost .8 lbs. this week which puts me at 4.2 total lbs. lost. I'm pretty happy with the time it's taking. Like I mentioned before, I am not in any hurry to lose, whatsoever. With the holidays coming up, I just want to make sure this way of eating is burned into my mind so that I can control myself when turkey day comes. ;)
My problem isn't completely what I eat, It's how much I eat. Since I was in my early teens I was always able to eat as much as my Dad, and that's not good. It's one thing to eat as much as a grown man (when clearly, I am not a grown man lol) while I'm running sprints every day for an hour and running up and down the basketball court every single day, than it is to eat like that when I'm sitting on my rear all day behind a computer screen. It catches up with you quick!
So once I get my portions under control (and I feel like I'm doing that) I think I'll be fine. Along with a brisk walk when I can after work. I have accepted the fact that my weight will probably always be a struggle, simply because it's something all of the women in my family deal with. So I might as well learn to accept it and deal with it now, rather than later when it's a lot harder to get off.
Well, that's not much but it's all I got for now!
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comments:
Good Job!!
Jessica I am so jealous that you have lost that much so quick! It would help me so much if I could control my portion sizes also. It makes me so mad watching Jake eat 3-4 servings and I eat 1 and am still hungry but that's the way the cookie crumbles...I wish I had a cookie right now! lol Good job girl!
THANK YOU FRIENDS!
Emily, I wish I had a cookie right now too!!! =)
Post a Comment