Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weight Watcher Wenesday - 5lb. Mark

I'm down 1 lb. this week! I have finally hit the 5 lb. marker! SO excited about this! I didn't think I was going to lose any after the weekend I had, but managed to do it somehow.

I think it's been my lunch everyday that keeps me on track. I have a whole can of Progresso light chicken noodle soup for lunch every week Monday-Thursday. (I have missed monday and tuesday of this week. But on any normal week I do not miss my soup at lunch)

On Friday's my friend Katie and I eat Mexican for lunch every week. We do not miss unless we absolutely have too. It's been tradition since we started working together a year ago and I think we both look forward to it so I do not/will not give this up for a diet. It's good venting/friend talk/girl talk time that is seriously hard to get during the work week.

Not really anything new going on. Church tonight, I'm going to try out a new bible study class. Pretty excited about it! Then tomorrow night we are going to see the new movie Courageous!! The previews look really good. Our church bought a whole theater for the pre-release showing and provided the tickets to those who were interested in the community. I will probably cry like a sissy through the whole thing, the previews alone make me choke up. ha-ha

I don't know of anything else going on this weekend, unless there is a bulldog game at home. I need to plan something with my dad I havent seen him in a while.

I'm in the Christmas play this year with a speaking part. I think I mentioned that before. Those practices will be picking up in October so any free weeknight I had will pretty much be non-existent for the rest of 2011.

Guess that's enough rambling for today.
Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay for 5 pounds!! And double yay for Mexico, already looking forward to it!ha!