Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Randomness

It's been a pretty normal week I'd say....

  • Little Joe is back to getting into all sorts of mischief and absolutely cracking.me.up. he is such a funny little dog.
  • We picked up the jeep from it's last final touches for a while.. which makes for one happy hubby... =)







































































  • We are going to eat with Adam's boss and wife this evening, I just love them and I'm looking forward to our evening with them.
  • Tomorrow will be our first Easter practice at church for the choir from 9-12, and a surprise birthday party for my Papa at 2. It's going to be a busy day! 
  • Sunday evening we have a date night challenge -simulcast- thing-a-ma-gig. I'm looking forward to it as well. Adam and I have been slacking on our date nights here lately, mostly because of our busy schedules but still....those are so important to me.
  • Looking forward to Valentine's Day! I love Valentine's day, it's one of my favorite holiday's. My most favorite part about it is getting a card with a hand written message inside. =)
  • I have GOT to stop drinking Diet C0ke.....I'm afraid I am quite addicted, unfortunately. I know it's bad for me but It's such a guilty pleasure of mine.....=(
  • Next Friday, Adam and I will be going to H0t Springs for a rock crawling event! YAY! We'll be staying the night up there. A little overnight getaway is always fun.
  • I have three shades of brown on today, and it's bugging me.
  • I have been FREEZING lately!!! I can NOT stay warm!! My water bill is going to be sky high after this month because as soon as I walk in the door at home I have to take a warm bath and I fill the tub as full as it will go! This is weird to me, because I am such a hot natured person! Even THINKING about the heater being above 67 makes me sweat, AND it hasn't even been that cold outside! ugh...
  • I think I am finished buying fabric for my rag quilt! This will be my second one to make and it's going to all be homespun cotton. =) I'm super excited to get started on it!!
  • We started painting our bonus room!! I can't remember if I wrote about this previously, but we just decided off the cuff, that we wanted to start finishing it. Adam picked a dark olive green paint. I love it, we are going with a western themed media room/sewing-crafting space. I'm so excited to get it finished. All we have to do is finish painting, buy and hang fixtures, lay carpet, lay trim, cover electrical outlets, get furniture and all the media works, and it will be finished.  (Sounds like a lot but it's really not going to be bad) Adam also has some fun things in mind for the doors...can't wait to see how it turns out!!
I guess that's it for now, unless I think of some other randomness to come back and add later. =) Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Beaubecky said...

I am so glad that your dog is doing good!
I am hot natured too & I have been cold alot! It's weird!

Jessica S. said...

Thank you Becky!!
YES! It is the craziest thing I tell ya!!