We had a wonderful night a home for Valentine's. We talked about going out to eat, but waiting in line foreverrrr didn't sound very appealing to me so I decided to make Adam's favorite meal (mine too), which is pot roast, potatoes, carrots and macaroni & cheese. =) For dessert he requested (also his favorite) brownies with peanut butter chips, so I made those too.
This was our little set up:
I also bought him some new/old favorite movies so we watched Batman after dinner, snuggled on the couch with our fur-child. Little Joe loves my heating pad probably as much or more than I do, so wherever it is, there he is also. Lol Which last night was right on top of me getting his belly rubbed. =)
We had such a low key night, it was wonderful.
We are going to try out his v-day gift this weekend (new jeep tires) in H0t Springs for a rock crawling event. I'm looking forward to it!
Another picture of the big TWO year old. =)
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















3 comments:
Precious! We stayed in on V-day too!
I tagged you in a post! :)
yes!! so fun! i loved staying in!
thanks for the tag! that was super fun!
Love seeing all that red!
Post a Comment