We had a great time Friday night with Adam's boss and ate some of the best food I believe I have ever eatin in my life! ha-ha
Saturday I woke up with an awful headache but decided to go on to Easter Choir practice. I only started feeling worse the later it got so I had to miss my Papa's surprise birthday party =( I HATED to miss it, but there was no way I was going to drive the hour to get there feeling as miserable as I did.
So I went home took a long bath and went to sleep on the couch with my heating pad until 5:30! ugh, I hate sleeping my Saturday away, but I didn't want to do anything else. Later that night Adam and I made a sonic run for dinner and I started feeling a little better after I ate. So I decided to finish snipping my first rag quilt so that I could get it in the wash. I was SO excited to get it finished and it turned out SOOOOO cute!!!! =) It's not perfect by any means but I will get better with practice I'm sure.
Sunday I woke up with yet another horrible headache. blah! But we got around and got out of the house early enough to pick up donuts for our life group class and we had a pretty great day.
We woke up to snow today. I would love the snow so much more if I could enjoy it from home =) but, such is life.
Also, Little Joe was throwing up again when I woke up. I got some medicine in him pretty quick so hopefully that was nothing but an upset tummy. His birthday was yesterday! He is a terrible two year old now ;) and terrible is the truth. lol. I kid....
Valentines Day is tomorrow! I'm so excited!! =)
Happy Monday!!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment