Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

We drove to OKC this weekend to buy Adam the truck he finally decided on.




We had a great time while we were there, we ate lunch a went to the mall. We had a great time!
Little Joe got to come home and is doing much, much better! He's been sleeping quite a bit so still not back to his old self just yet but we are just glad to have him home.
Sunday, we went to church and Adam spent the afternoon getting the blazer cleaned out to be sold while I made potato soup for the Superb0wl party with our life group. We always have such a wonderful time with them, but last night was especially great. We spent our last evening with some of our sweet friends before they move to Belize to serve full time in the ministry. We are so honored to have them in our lives, and are excited about how the Lord is going to use them. But they will definitely be missed here at home. 
Yes, that is me crocheting during the Superb0wl. =) I enjoy watching football but I don't enjoy it as much as the time spent with the people watching it with me. I just like to listen and laugh and enjoy every one's company, but you can imagine the comments I got! ha-ha! "I canNOT BELIEVE you are doing that during the SUPERB0WL!!!!" =)

Our fearless leaders....Greg & Carol. Love them so much!
We had a wonderful weekend!! Bring on the new week!! =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love that picture of you and Ashley! Looks like you all had fun!

Jessica S. said...

Thank you!! =) we had a great time!! (and ate toooo much)