Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Meats Run - Disney, OK



















We had a great time at Disney. We left Friday morning and rode around all day once we got up there. It was totally different than what we are used to; all rock and not a lot of dirt. But super fun. I did sit a couple out and got some video of Adam going up some stuff without me, I learned I DO NOT like watching him do that stuff without me! lol I would much rather be strapped to thing with him if it were to topple over. haha =) We will probably go again next year. We did stay in a tent the first night which was our first time to really camp together. It would have been great if there had been a quiet time on the camp ground. It didn't get quiet until about 4:30am. =/ So we decided to cut it a night short and came back home late Saturday evening.
I built out little bitty fire for us and we roasted wienies for dinner, and then I burnt a jiffy pop, popcorn after. lol good times I tell ya.

No comments: