Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Want to Eat-Wednesday

I ran across this tasty looking snack recipe today and thought I'd share it with my peoples. =)
It's called "bunny bait" and it's from Bake at 350 . I am a HUGE popcorn fan so of course this caught my eye.

She uses:
Easter m&m's
Vanilla flavored candy melts
2 full bags of popcorn
Pastel colored sprinkles

Pop the popcorn, melt the candy melts, and mix all your ingredients together. Pretty simple. This would make great little goody bags for teachers, friends, neighbors, or just to take a big bowl of it to work to share. =)
I'm sure you could add whatever you'd like to that mix (nuts or mini marshmallows maybe? just a thought)

Here's a picture from her website: YUM

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Yum! I need an excuse to make this.. I'm thinking a big ol' bowl just because will do :)

Jessica S. said...

Yes Ma'am!! That's my kind of excuse!! =)