Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This & That..

Yesterday we welcomed a new sweet girl into this world, and we love her so much!!
Fallyn Sherrie 6lbs. 11oz. 18.5 inches long with the longest monkey toes I've ever seen. =)



























She's precious, we love you Fallyn!!

My sister has been keeping a little girl for a friend of hers every now and then. Her name is Blaykleigh. She is such a precious little girl, and we love her like she's ours. Her life at home isn't ideal, and she's lucky to have any clothes on or a clean diaper in her bag when Errica picks her up. Please keep her in your prayers. Pray that mom would step up and that the the Lord would put a hedge of protection around her when she's on her own. She is 2 years old. She just fell off a horse last week, but thank the Lord she wasn't hurt. The mom decided it would be ok to take her horse back riding for a night ride with her friends. =(
She also has a bundle of blood vessels on the tip of her nose that you might notice in her picture. She will be having that removed (hopefully) within the next couple of weeks. So please pray that mom will go through with it and that there are no complications.























Errica and Blayk





















Going to buy our first piece of furniture for the bonus room today! Super excited about it! Found it on sale where we got our sectional. I think it will be a great addition to our room. =)
















Adam is training for a marathon in May for St. Jude Children's Hospital. I don't know if I already wrote about that or not. He's a runner by nature so he isn't having to train very hard.

Honey got hurt this past weekend. Poked herself with something (who knows what), it's just a flesh wound though so she's on a topical and oral antibiotic to prevent infection. No biggie.

A paint horse down the road had a new baby! It's solid gray....LOVE. I look forward to seeing it every day!! So sweet to see it running and jumping, and it almost always has a milk mustache. LOL

Everything is going good on the baby stuff. This is my best month yet by far, as far as how I feel emotionally. I'm just going through the motions without dwelling on whether things are working or not. It's been a good couple of weeks. Ultrasound this Friday to check on follicles and see if I have any eggs ready.

I guess that's it for now. Loving Spring and ready for Easter!

1 comment:

ladriscoll said...

I love your blog!! You're such a special littlin' to me!! I love you and continually pray for you and Adam to be blessed with children. You bring me joy. Thank you.