My mother in-law made this for Nick's girlfriend's apartment. =) They came home this weekend and visited, we enjoyed their company. I just love this wall hanging, Suzie does such a good job on every project she does. The blue buttons are in the formation of the letter "H" for "Hannah".
I decided to go fish for a bit on Saturday late afternoon, I was still feeling pretty sick from the hormone shot I got on Friday morning, but it was so pretty outside and the pond was just calling my name. 

My mom bought me this sweet gift. =) Mine and Adam's birthstone's, and our last initial. I love them. *please excuse the dry hands... lol






















4 comments:
Love that button heart! And LOVE those rings!!
Love the buttons!
You are too cute & I love that ring!
So many pretties! Hope you feel better Jess! You're gonna have to come help me decorate pretty soon :) lol
Thanks girls!! i knew you'd enjoy all the pretties!! =)
Thanks Meagan! I'm feeling much better! We will have to have a decorating "party" and make the guys cook for us!! =)
Post a Comment