My mom works security for Dill*rds on the weekends as her second job. She gets really good discounts and always catches things when they go on sale, so she can get stuff for dirt cheap.
Not just things but pretty things that I love. LOL
I do not consider my-self to be very girlie OR high maintenance.
But man do I love me some jewelry!
Not even the expensive stuff, just any kind of pretty stuff. Suzie my MIL always makes fun of me. She says that I am like an ostrich in the way that I am drawn to, and usually snatch up anything sparkly that catches my eye (like an ostrich). I have always been this way since I was a little girl. My first pair of earrings were long dangly PLASTIC clip-ons that hung down to my shoulders. I wore them to kindergarten/1st grade quite a bit. Actually I wore them so much that I made big buddies with the cafeteria ladies, to the point where I got an extra cookie at lunch time (hidden in a napkin ha ha)
Soooo when mom came with a delivery containing these two pretties:
"Fly Free F*ssil Charm" I have an owl one at home, looks like I need to Eb*y me a charm bracelet to put them on. =)
LOVE this beauty! Such a fun ring!
I was really excited! What a nice surprise! Thanks mom!
Moving on
This week has been soooo incredibly busy for me/us and it started Sunday.
Sunday- Adam decided he needed to mow the forest growing around the house. Then we had a children's choir program at the church that our friends, daughter was in. After that we drove the horse to the trainers house (that lives about an hour away) got home late and went straight to bed.
Monday- I had lessons with the trainer and Honey then went to a birthday party for our good friend Phil at Amber and Kyle's house. Left there late, went home and went straight to bed.
Tuesday- Jennifer, Amber and I went with Jacque and Robert to a "Sports Camp" workshop at a church in VB for our mission trip we are going on in July, AFTER we went to visit Jennifer C. at the hospital (she just had her baby girl).
Then we went to eat and discussed ideas for about an hour. Left there, went home to a sleeping husband that decided he was more tired than hungry and slept the whole evening.
Woke him up, fed him a bowl of cereal and sent him to bed. Made his lunch and went to bed.
Wednesday- I have practice this evening for Easter service then home to cook dinner and eat it WITH MY HUSBAND, that I feel like I haven't seen in a month. ha ha
Thursday- I have riding lessons again at the trainers house.
Friday- Eating with my dad for his b-day at the steak house.
Saturday- 10am practice for Easter service. 2pm dear friend Leslie's wedding. 6pm hopefully date with my husband.
Sunday- Two Easter services.
Monday- a Large Mocha Frappe & a swift kick in the booty.




















1 comment:
Such cute stuff! And make that Monday a double ;)
Post a Comment