Well it started Thursday, my childhood friend Terrenda has been expecting and was put on bed rest a couple of weeks ago due to placenta previa. Thursday morning she had some bleeding issues and decided to go to the doctor. She had already been to the ER and the ER Dr. told her that her placenta was enlarged and she just needed to stay on bed rest and she would be fine. But when she told her Dr. what had happened he immediately took her to ultrasound and decided to do an emergency c-section. Marlee June Graham came into this big ol' world at 1 lb. 7 oz. and 12 inches long. Healthy as a horse considering she was 2 months pre-mature. The Dr. said she received all the nutrition she was going to get and that if they didn't take her they would lose either momma or baby. However her white blood cell count still needs to come up a lot; it's at 2000 where a term baby would be 9000-30,000. But she is quite a little beauty. They didn't even have to send her to children's. I know a lot of people don't like seeing pictures of baby's hooked up to machines but I thought this was pretty good, considering.
Her diaper looks enormous but it's only this big....
Precious girl.
She will be in the hospital at least until her due date which is in June. As strong as she is already, that time is just going to fly right by for mom and dad!
You are so loved Marlee! Keep on truckin girl friend!
Friday night Adam and I went on our date night.
(Which we haven't had in what seems like forevvvver)
We went to one our favorite Italian restaurants - Bravos and went to see HOP! It was pretty cute my favorite part of the whole movie was when the bunny squatted on the hood of a car and pooped jelly beans. ha-ha I wish they really did that.
Saturday morning I went to Dillard's to help fingerprint kiddos with the sheriffs dept. for "Kids Day". It was fun and I got to meet lots of super cute kids. My favorite was a little boy that could barely see over the table. When we told him that we were taking his fingerprints in case he ever got "lost from his mommy and daddy". He looked at the deputy laughing and said "that's ridiculous." I have never laughed so hard! He didn't even look like he could speak at all! Then when the deputy pulled out his ink pad he said
"whatcha got there silly?"
Too cute.
That evening my big kid (the Mr.) wanted to go to this 900 acre outdoor four wheeler park for Jeeps, rock crawlers, four wheelers, dirt bikes etc., to watch some competitions. We bought him his own rock crawler last year and it's in the shop getting a bigger motor put in. He says he has to have a "hobby" or he'll go crazy lol.
Some hobby.
It was actually really fun! We walked around and watched for a while and then a couple asked us if we'd like to ride with them. It was a blast! I can't wait til ours is out of the shop! It's not far from our house too which makes it even less expensive to load up and go on the weekends.
There she is!
Then Sunday I got to see my sweet cousin, Jaxon. Precious boy. I try to just enjoy him by watching and let everyone else squeeze on him, but this week I HAD to get some lovins all for myself.
Sweet little tooter head. I just love his crazy hair and that he smiles for no reason. I hope my babies are happy babies like he is.
It was a great weekend.























3 comments:
Did you guys to to boogeyville? We LOVE it out there!
I think that's it? It's out toward/in Booneville? It was super fun.
So amazing that little bitty baby! So sweet!
Post a Comment