So, I've decided I'm going to have a jewelry party in June. This is my first time to have a group of people over to see my house since it's been built, I've had small groups of people over but mostly just family so I'm SUPER excited about it!
I decided I want to do lots of fun/yummy finger foods and have the cute little food picks that are so popular right now. I looked on Etsy and decided I could probably make them cheaper than I could buy them. So I started working on them Saturday night, here's a little sneak peak:
I have only made about a dozen, so I still have quite a few more to make and their all different too. My MIL has a Cricut so these have been super easy for me, and I think they will add a lot of fun and color to the "spread".
I will have to seriously clean the house before then which may take a whole day (or two)...eek.
If I can remember, I will do a before and after post. =) that should be good and scary ha-ha.




















No comments:
Post a Comment