Sorry I haven't written much lately, life has been crazy like it often is.
This past weekend I went with an incredible group to Purley Gates, TX for a "Journey to Freedom" women's conference. I led worship with some of the most talented young people I know and spent lots of time in fellowship with some amazing women.
I simply cannot describe in words how the Lord blessed me this weekend and I experienced some of the best worship I have ever experienced in my life. The best part was, it had nothing to do with the group leading the music, and everything to do with the Holy Spirit. I have never felt so free to worship freely. haha I know that sounds funny but I don't know how else to say it.
I know I live in a free country but it is so easy to get worried about what people think when they see you worship, they can be so judgemental. I've been praying that the Lord continues to "blind me" from judgemental eyes and from everyone and everything that distracts me, every time I get on stage.
It was an incredible weekend.
I also received a word from the Lord through an amazing woman. It was the first time in my entire life that the Lord has ever given me a direct answer that I have been seeking, and I have woke up every morning since with such joy and excitement in my heart. I feel like the Lord is fixing to do some great things in my life, as He has already done some incredible things in my heart.
I want to be a constant reflection of Christ in every single thing that I do.
I don't want to be that person that talks all the time, and never really says anything at all.
I want to always have this joy in my heart, and I want it to always reflect in everything that I say.
I want to continue to worship freely as I have done this weekend. So freely that the people that have seen the old Jessica during worship on Sunday mornings will not recognize the new one.
And most importantly, I want to be in a relationship with Jesus, not just have a relationship with Him. I don't want to be "shacked up" with Him anymore, I want to "married". Committed to Him every single minute of every single day, and I don't ever want to think for a second that I've got this on my own.
Lord I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the one that guides my heart
Lord, I need You, oh I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You
Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more
Where grace is found is where You are
And where You are Lord I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
Yes where You are Lord I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
Lord, I need You, oh I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You
So teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You Jesus You're my hope and stay
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus You're my hope and stay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
You give me such hope, such encouragement! Thank you.
Post a Comment