- I finally hit my Weight Watcher goal weight from over a year ago. I have lost a total of 27.8 pounds since I started, and I have set a new goal of 10 more pounds but we'll see. This is a pretty maintainable weight for me now so I'm not positive I want to lose more. I do need to tone up though, but I'm waiting on all of my female issues to work themselves out first.
- Adam just started on weight watchers (kind of) at the beginning of this month and he's already down 15 lbs. (men...need I say more?)
- Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Bell. He is going to do an ultrasound to see how my follicles look. I'm pretty excited about it. haha
- Friday, Nick is coming down from school to eat with us for his birthday. yippeee!
- Where in the WORLD did this cold weather come from?? It was like Spring time a couple days ago!! Crazy I tell ya...
- My lips are SOOOOO dry.....SO dry. I have a nervous habit of picking them when their like this so they look terrible.
- I am excited about the new batman movie and Men In Black III.
- I am in desperate need of a date night with my husband!!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
What's Happening Wednesday
Just a quick little post....
Labels:
baby talk,
Weight Loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment