Adam came home with the sweetest card and some beautiful fresh flowers that I looove!
And yes...we sang "Happy Anniversary To Us" to the tune of the "Happy Birthday" song. LOL
AND blew out a candle...ha-ha
And somehow managed not to take a single picture of us. That cracks me up.
__________________________________________________
To add to my little post yesterday about the attitude adjustment; I am giving up TV for a while.
I really feel like that's what the Lord wants me to do and He's made it pretty clear to me in the last 24 hours. So that's what I'll do until I feel like I've got my priorities straight. Unless I feel like that's something that needs to removed completely.
I don't think that it's the stuff I'm watching, I think it's the time I spend watching it, and what that time takes away from the things that are most important in my day to day life. (ex. quiet time, reading my bible, taking care of my house and my husband)
I feel 100% positive that this is what I'm supposed to do and haven't felt this much peace about something in a whiiile. So I'm excited to see what the Lord does with all of this spare time I'll be having. =)
___________________________________________________
On another side note; I have got the WORST toothache! Going back to the Dentist for the 2nd time this week to see if they can fix it. I was up pretty late last night crying like a baby, who knew a toothache could be so painful! It compared to my gallbladder attacks...seriously.
Anyways, not that big of deal to keep record of or anything but that is what's going on...woo!


















1 comment:
Very pretty flowers!! Love the happy aniversery song lol! Hope you tooth starts feeling better!
Post a Comment