As happy as I am that it is Friday, I can't help but think about how much better I will feel on Friday of next week. This toothache has been quite the little debbie downer. I have either been in miserable pain from an aching tooth which hurts so bad I can't even speak, or hunkered-over-with-my-head-in-my-hands nauseous. You know, the kind when you can't throw up but you just feel like you could explode at any minute for-hours-on-end. Yeah, that's how I've felt since Tuesday, and they're telling me I'm going to feel this way until Thursday of next week.
I listen to Air1 on the radio all the time, and it's always funny how they will talk about things that I "just so happen to need" at the time. Ahh I love it. Anyway, there is a song out and I couldn't even tell you what the name of it is but the song writer was talking about his inspiration for the song and it was a young girl that had been in a bad car accident. She survived it but was in the hospital for months recovering. She was miserable but her mother reminded her "The Lord never gives us more than we can handle." and the girl replied to her mother "Well He must think I'm pretty strong." I can SO relate to that this week. When the pain of this little toothache seems unbearable and I am feeling really down and out and miserable those quotes really lift my spirits. You really can do anything for a little while. I can tough it out and a week from today all the pain and misery will be over and I'll be complaining about having to do the laundry. ha-ha.
Sorry, I just don't have anything else really to write about.
Actually there is one little addition I can make. I have found an interested buyer in Jazzy (Honey's momma) I put her on Craigslist last week and a girl from the Fort Smith area has contacted me and is coming to try her out on Saturday. My fingers and toes are crossed!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
I can't wait for you to feel better! I hope all goes well with Jazzy this weekend!
aww thank you friend!
Post a Comment