Soooooo I don't think I've mentioned this in any of my previous "published" posts but, today I have a Dr.'s appointment at 3 o'clock to have a biopsy done on my cervix. Yucky subject I know, but that's life.
During my last yearly appointment, my lab results came back abnormal. They found some irregular cells and so I am going back to have those looked at closer. They call it "Mild Dysplasia ", and they told me that I have nothing worry about and that it's very common in women my age, and it usually goes away on it's own without treatment. So I'm not too worried about it as of yet. Unfortunately, I have been told it's kind of painful. =(
My mom has taken off work to go with me. I decided this morning that I'm going to make her sit in the waiting room. It's not that it would be too weird for her to be in there with me, but have you ever noticed how (I don't know if everyone is like this but..) things hurt SO much worse when your mom is with you? It's like "I am super woman and I can take on the world! Heck! Throw child labor in there too! I can do anything!" and then your mom is there to hold your hand and you cry like a stinkn baby, snot and all. So she is definitely going to have to stay in the waiting room. No tears for me today, hopefully.
So to make this day a little brighter I am wearing my all time FAVORITE pair of shoes. =)
You get the real color in the second picture. I love them. Their Gianni Bini, they have the most perfect heel on them and they are SO comfortable. BEST part about them though, is that I got them on clearance at Dillard's for $19.00. Go ahead, read that number again you read it right. (hehe) And hopefully, if I don't feel too bad afterwards, mom and I are going to hit a sale at Dillard's (go figure) and then eat dinner together. So all in all it's not going to be too of a day ;)
Then tomorrow I have my dentist appointment to hopefully fix this tooth once and for all!
Oddly, it quit hurting all together on Monday and I've been taking 1 Ibuprofen every once in a while opposed to 1 hydrocodone EVERY 6 hours! Crazy, I don't understand it at all and my dentist probably thinks I've lost my mind. So who knows...guess I'll find out tomorrow.
Have a Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 comments:
Prayers for an easy day today and tomorrow! And cuuuute shoes!
Praying for you today! And love those shoes, what a steal of a deal!!
Thanks for the prayers girls! Need all of them I can get! Glad you both like the shoes!!! =D
Cute shoes! Prayed everything goes well today!
Post a Comment