Well, day 1 with no TV was surprisingly AMAZING! I listened to my IPod while I cooked dinner and when Adam got home he sat down at the bar and ate dinner with me instead of watching TV. We talked more during dinner than we probably do all evening on a regular day. It was wonderful! I loved having his full attention and I loved that he had mine as well. With no distractions. We took my car to the shop (I've been driving it with no AC for a while) then came back home. He likes to crash on the couch and watch his crab fishing shows until he gets sleepy so I left him to it and I went and soaked in the tub and started reading a book I've wanted to start for almost 2 years now. The Backward Life by Jarrod Jones
I only read the first two chapters last night and so far it's just what I needed. He came to our church a couple of years ago as the special speaker for Disciple Now. His testimony really hit home with me so I know this book will be a great one.
This toothache of mine is still here...the dentist said that the tooth may have died =( but the pain was so bad that I couldn't really target which tooth the pain was coming from because it was to the point that everything was hurting. SO he put me on some Lortab (hydrocodone, ugh, makes me sick) and as soon as my permanent caps get in their supposed to call me and then he will probably do a root canal and I'll be done with this pain once and for all! It's awful. It has officially surpassed the pain I felt with gallstones (well I say that, it probably hasn't but there just isn't much worse than a bad toothache). I almost passed smooth out waiting for my prescription to be filled in Walmart yesterday. =(
Oh well, nothing else can be done right now I'll stay just like this until it can be fixed...a nauseous zombie (ha-ha)


















No comments:
Post a Comment